Don't think I need to call a Shrink but it does hurt :(

Well, you know how it felt when you found that first little scratch on your auto. It ain't no different when you find that first annoying scratch on your bike either. I found some scratches on my Green Co-Motion Americano and it hurt like crazy :(
I know where these scratches came from. They came from the Cannondale F6's platform pedals. They must have rubbed on the Co-Motion, while in the truck, during transit to the WRL, last weekend.

It sucks and it is painful...But, I have to move on, I suppose. This too shall pass :)

6 comments:

  1. Time to take the Co-Motion to Pep Boys and locate some touchup paint. You can get the white in a container that looks like a pen. That works quite well. The green will probably require a brush, though I think some hobby shops will sell the "pen applicator" that'll let you put you own paint in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go over to my site for a little therapy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Steve. I have to order the green paint from Co-Motion. After that I will have to follow your suggestions, which incidentally are very much similar to that of Co-Motion's. I have never used a pen applicator, but I will have to check it out for the white paint. I suck at painting but I am gonna have to do this right!

    In the meantime, I will be stopping over at your blog for consolation and strength!!

    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww. Well, the solution is simple: the Cannondale must die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad I stumbled upon your blog, your Co-Motion is nice. My new touring bike has never even been outside. It Just sits in my house and I blog about it. Your bike has experience with the scars to prove it! Great blog. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lance,
    Thanks for stopping by. Get that new bike out and have a great time!! There is no bad time to ride!
    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete